DAMN trail fest

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
stevesjl2

DAMN trail fest

Post by stevesjl2 »

hatfield mcoy trail is having trail fest oct. 9-13 in gilbert west virginia. you can go to trailsheaven.com for details. this is the best place to ride on the east coast, bar none. motels are $40-60 a night, and you can ride into town for food and gas.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN trail fest

Post by Bucho »

I went there a couple years ago on a quad. I'd like to go back there in the Spring for maybe a three night trip.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
stevesjl2

Post by stevesjl2 »

i usually go memorial day weekend every year. maybe a bunch of us can get together this spring for a ride. still want to go again this month, have heard it is even better in the fall.
gtop

Post by gtop »

I'm game for a Spring ride at Hatfield. It's been on my must ride list.
DINGO

Post by DINGO »

I'm game for Hatfield in the Spring. I went down there for a week in early Spring this year and froze my butt off though.
stevesjl2

Post by stevesjl2 »

cool, let's try to do it memorial day weekend 09. i have a crew cab pick-up and a 16 ft. trailer for anybody that wants to car pool. sometimes you can find a good deal on renting a house for a weekend, if enough people go won't cost near as much.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I'm very interested. :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
DINGO

Post by DINGO »

Hey Steve. So far you can count me in. Good idea on the house rental. I've got a couple really good military cots if we need them.
stevesjl2

Post by stevesjl2 »

i have a couple of air matresses also, we'll be shittin' in high cotton.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Just bumpin this back to the top...

Was thinking about a long weekend, drive out on Friday. Warm up/short ride that afternoon early evening. Ride all day Sat and Sun. Drive home Monday.
Steve, what trailhead do you usually ride out from? I was looking at some of them on the website. Since I was last there on a quad, I never got a chance to ride any of the single track there. That must be fixed!

I usually camp for this stuff. But I wouldn't object to sharing a cabin or house if it wasn't too much $.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee