DAMN new to this

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
shike

DAMN new to this

Post by shike » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:58 pm

hi. i live in towson -- right on loch raven and i'm DAMN glad i found this site. been on ADV, lurking mostly. i've had several bikes, but currently a brand new F800GS i can't wait to get all scratched and dirty, and a triumph scrambler among some other vintage stuff (73 Triumph TR5T). i have a pretty flexible schedule for riding and would love to join you guys. i'd like to ride on tues. night if i can get a babysitter. feel free to call, email, or pm. ph# is fourfourthreeeighttwothreesixfivezeroone.

thanks

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN new to this

Post by Rut Row » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Yo - hike your butt over here to Frederick - Bucho and I want to drool all over that 800GS! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

shike

Post by shike » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:11 pm

ok. you got something to get me ridin dirty?

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome, yes we could put to together a nice street ride w/ some nice dirt roads mixed in.
When you say you have a flexible riding schedule, does that mean you can ride midweek during the day?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

shike

Post by shike » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:53 pm

yes. yes it does.

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 am

Hi shike Daves08excr here. Come on out and ride with us monday we meet at the morgan mill parking lot around 6:45 would like to see you there.I also live near you im in parkville. :roost:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

shike

Post by shike » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am

sounds good. wife is outta town, so i'll see if i can get a sitter both evenings. what is a cross street near the morgan mill lot?