Fly racing patrol pants size 34 $40

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Fly racing patrol pants size 34 $40

Post by phoo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 am

cwbashaw wrote:I ride at my friends house in Sykesville
Hey buddy! I live in Sykesville but don't have a space for a track or trials stuff... 8-)

:harhar:

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Looks fun! The tires look a little bit "out of my league" at this point... I'd like to see 'em in person. I could maybe do next Sunday, but Saturday is tied up already.

My backyard stuff:

Unfortunately, the bulk of it is at the bottom of a hill and is a little bit of a swamp right now. One neighbor has ~20 acres of woods with some elevation changes that I have permission to ride. Not enough for the dirt bike, but that's a lot of space on my trials bike. I like to just wander around and make up sections as I go. We're surrounded by woods (couple of summer camps) and trials bikes are nice and quiet, so I may occasionally accidentally wander off into the nearby woods a little. :angel:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap

cwbashaw
DAMN Wanabe

Post by cwbashaw » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:25 am

That looks like a fun place to ride, and probably a great place to practice for comps.
The monster truck tires are over my level on the motorcycle too, we usually use them for the trials bicycles, but we do try to get up them on the motorcycles when we're feeling a little stupid. :screwy:
2015 dr650

motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 am

cwbashaw wrote:That looks like a fun place to ride, and probably a great place to practice for comps.
The monster truck tires are over my level on the motorcycle too, we usually use them for the trials bicycles, but we do try to get up them on the motorcycles when we're feeling a little stupid. :screwy:
I keep saying that I'm going to set up a few test sections, but I never get around to it. Things get much harder when there's ribbon (at least for me)...

I went out for a little bit on Sunday, and it's just too wet down at the bottom right now. Hopefully it'll dry up soon.

I'm free Sunday if you're able to get your brakes going. I'd like to come and see those tires, but there's plenty to play on around here if that won't work.

And I'd like to see the bicycles. I've been reading the trials bicycle thread on advrider and getting sort of interested. I dug out my old BMX on Sunday and promptly ended up on my ass... :lol2:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap