I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

SOLD :: Sidi Boots, size 45

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
..::LOST::..

SOLD :: Sidi Boots, size 45

Post by ..::LOST::.. » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Good morning! In preparation of buying an expensive Wikco motorcycle tire changer I thought I'd sell off some stuff I have laying around. And by stuff I mean the only one thing I have laying around related to motorcycles :-)

Here goes. I have a pair of Sidi boots size 45 purchased back in December from a member on ADVRider.com. These boots didn't workout for me, so I decided to by a pair of softer Sidi Discovery's from Bob's BMW. They are comfortable, just a lot more boot then I needed on the 1200 GS. I told the wife if I don't sell these I may have to buy another bike to complement the boots, yeah that didn't fly. Anyway I wore the boots once and I'm told the other person wore them for about a week. They are in outstanding condition and a good deal for anyone looking for a pair of boots. The owner wasn't sure which Sidi's they were, but I think they are Raptor Evo's - at least they most resemble the Raptor Evo.

What I think the boot is:

I'd like to get what I paid, which is $150

More photos can be viewed =>: http://gallery.me.com/hjnorris#100200&b ... &view=grid
Last edited by ..::LOST::.. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Sidi Boots, size 45

Post by phoo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

Post by ..::LOST::.. » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm

phoo wrote:I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

I don't know the year, but I think they are Raptor Evo's. The person I got them from had forgotten what year and exact model they were too when asked.

-Jay

bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm

..::LOST::.. wrote:
phoo wrote:I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

I don't know the year, but I think they are Raptor Evo's. The person I got them from had forgotten what year and exact model they were too when asked.

-Jay
I call second dibbs. let me know if you dont want them Phoo.
Matt
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!

phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Go ahead and take them. I have $200 in parts showing up on Thursday so I'll use my old roadrace boots for the rest of the season.

Thanks,

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

Post by ..::LOST::.. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

bonehead wrote:
..::LOST::.. wrote:

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

-Jay
I call second dibbs. let me know if you dont want them Phoo.
Matt
Matt,

You still interested?

-Jay

bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Matt,

You still interested?

-Jay[/quote]

Yes Sir. where are you located?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!