I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Looking for a 2stroke

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Looking for a 2stroke

Post by Boom Boom »

I can tell you "X" takes very good care of everything he has.
The 400 was being setup for last years Colorado trip then he purchased a 530. Point being he was not cutting any corners in making sure the 400 was ready for the ride. If I remember correctly the rear shock was just freshened and a bunch of other goodies.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Boom Boom wrote:JR, PM OldmanX about his 400 KTM he has listed for sale.
His 400 is not 2-smoker light but far lighter than what you are riding and he has it set up well for woods riding.
He may still have the Rekluse in it also. It will handle The Cove with ease and is street legal for your dual sport needs.
Thanks Boom, I may do that but, I`m sure its out of my price range. I was hoping to find something in the 1k range. I`ll still pm him, you never know.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey Junior, something to think about.

I know you are probably thinking of a Jap bike, but other then the KDX and RMX, a MX bike will require a little bit of work to make it a good trail bike.
I could have probably gotten a cheaper Jap bike, but the KTM was already set up for offroad trail use and is way easier to make street legal in MD.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Junior wrote:
His 400 is not 2-smoker light but far lighter than what you are riding and he has it set up well for woods riding.
He may still have the Rekluse in it also. It will handle The Cove with ease and is street legal for your dual sport needs.
Thanks Boom, I may do that but, I`m sure its out of my price range. I was hoping to find something in the 1k range. I`ll still pm him, you never know.

Jr...got your PM and then saw this before I replied to the PM. If you're looking for a $1k bike, then my 400 isn't what you're looking for. If I leave it go with the Rekluse, springs and most of the other goodies, its going to be in the 2.4 times that range.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

OldmanX wrote:
Junior wrote:

Jr...got your PM and then saw this before I replied to the PM. If you're looking for a $1k bike, then my 400 isn't what you're looking for. If I leave it go with the Rekluse, springs and most of the other goodies, its going to be in the 2.4 times that range.
Thax "X" If you find the time you should throw some pics. my way. With a list of goodys.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Bucho wrote:Hey Junior, something to think about.

I know you are probably thinking of a Jap bike, but other then the KDX and RMX, a MX bike will require a little bit of work to make it a good trail bike.
I could have probably gotten a cheaper Jap bike, but the KTM was already set up for offroad trail use and is way easier to make street legal in MD.
Your right there. I was just thinking of something lite and fast to play with. I think i should finish the Drz 400 basket case i bought frist. I`m always looking for a new toy.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX