I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
CapoGreg

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by CapoGreg »

I'd like to come, but not sure about my skill set.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:I'd like to come, but not sure about my skill set.
Get yo lazy ass there! there is a nice wide road-loop and plenty of DS riding if the tight sheet is too much.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I'm in! Thanks, Granville! I've heard nothing but rave reviews of your place and your hospitality! So far, it looks like April 1st will work for everyone...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait! I got some lower gears I been dyin to try out on your secret test track!!
do you have any scheduled weekends off in that time period? You definitely need some Wasp passenger training for the 2011 Shen500.
My brother is getting "married" April 1st, but I haven't been invited, yet, so I would say that weekend is open as well as the 16th. The 9th or the 23rd might could be worked out if I am not feeling well, just need a little notice.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'll be there. If I'm working I'll take leave.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Kyler wrote:
B DIRT wrote:
Kyler wrote:
The Wasp will be in attendance for those who think they are man enough to mount it. :lol2:
Ken I think this is the hundredth time Ive read this same saying and still have yet to ride the DAMN thing :salute:
Its a Honda - what did you expect? :amazon:

too bad you haven't made the events where is was running - you coming to this one?
That thing is so far from a Honda its almost a Kawasaki :harhar: , IDK it would be a good time to get the CR out and knock the cob webs off her
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

What about someone going to just watch? I am interested in learning but have neither the skills nor a smaller bike for this. The 950adv is to big and I am not graceful enough. I could make large beer runs though?
Matt
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:What about someone going to just watch? I am interested in learning but have neither the skills nor a smaller bike for this. The 950adv is to big and I am not graceful enough. I could make large beer runs though?
Matt
:bull: there are PLENTY of roads around easily suitable for your 9fiddy. :dirtdog:

We'll even take some time to show them to you - next excuse please.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

To hell with it, I'll come out. I'll bring the KLX as my main ride, and the DT in case I get over my head with the KLX.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

bonehead wrote:What about someone going to just watch? I am interested in learning but have neither the skills nor a smaller bike for this. The 950adv is to big and I am not graceful enough. I could make large beer runs though?
Matt
Come on out. You can ride around the big loop road and one or two of the other non-single track trails. One of those days, Mdubya might even lead a local ride of the good twisty roads and dirt roads in the area. Even if he doesn't the place its spitting distance from Savage River State Forest and other great areas.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200