I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge12/13/10

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Greenridge12/13/10

Post by bonehead »

Well, since I got my kets back(and made two sets of spares :brows: ) I decided to go to greenridge today with my son. I took the 950 and he took his foreman 500. Boy did we have a blast. I made two trips in a circle and he went for the third without me. I only went down twice. The water holes are now water covered icebergs. I lost my front tire on one of those and down I went. the seocnd place was in the middle of a shady spot were the ground was frozen but it had a small layer of thawed mud on top. Down again.

My son was laughing his butt off at the old man. It wasn't to crowded maybe 6-8trucks total, some with small trailers.

Good times for my second time off-road in twenty years I am doing well.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Greenridge12/13/10

Post by Rut Row »

and on a ninefiddy too :bow:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Re: Greenridge12/13/10

Post by bonehead »

So, I spen tthe last few days re-evaluating my ride last friday. I need the following items-
1. Knobby tires- ordered a dunlop 606 front with a 908 rear.
2. Gearing- stock 17/42- ordered 16/50.

I hope to have all the pieces in place and on the bike by next Sunday for another run.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!