I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Guess its about DAMN time I said Hi

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Guess its about DAMN time I said Hi

Post by GearedUp »

Joined a few days ago. Nice website. After meeting a few of the DAMN riders at the local dualsport events and checking out the site I decided to join. Located a bit far from Maryland in Northeast PA, but like most I'm not afraid to travel for a good ride. I enjoy the off road riding but wasent having alot of fun doing it on a KLR650. But after breaking in my new KTM at the Shenandoah 500 its starting to be alot of fun. :loveit: Not a fast rider, but I'm working on that.

Cant wait for winter to be over.
See you in the spring.

Gary
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Guess its about DAMN time I said Hi

Post by Wingfixer »

Welcome!! A lot of us are waiting for Spring to get here!! Some of us may not wait that long so keep an eye on the DAMN Rides section.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Indeed and about DAMN time you joined us - and welcome to the DAMN slow riders group :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

:welcome: To the site!!!
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

You might be a little further for our Western MD and Virginia rides, but you are that much closer when we do a NJ sand ride.

Give us a little more info. What kind of KTM do you have?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Where do you call NE PA.
Carlisle here
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

Thanks
I'm between Scranton and Allentown, near Stroudsburg. Have a 2010 KTM530EXC. Been going to the Durty Dabbers, Shenandoah, and Hammer run. I've met a few of the members so far, but I forget names. In fact I think it was a DAMN rider that let me try his aftermarket seat at the Shenandoah 500 after lunch.....one of the many mods I've done to the bike so far. My other bikes are a Honda ST1300, and a KLR650.
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

One of my favorite riding areas is Jim Thorpe - Summit Hill area.
I have a good friend that lives in Summit Hill and knows every trail for a 50 mile radius of that area, well he probably made most of the trails.
If you are not afraid of scratching up the 530 you would be welcome to tag along next ride.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on that. I've also met a few riders in the Jim Thorpe area, but the riding they were doing was not for me on the KLR. Want to try some of it now that I have the KTM. Even thinking about a RAC permit if I can find someone to show me some of the riding area.
Boom Boom wrote:One of my favorite riding areas is Jim Thorpe - Summit Hill area.
I have a good friend that lives in Summit Hill and knows every trail for a 50 mile radius of that area, well he probably made most of the trails.
If you are not afraid of scratching up the 530 you would be welcome to tag along next ride.
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R