I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

F/S New Leatt GPX Club Neck Brace (black) - SOLD!

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
brappp
DAMN Expert

F/S New Leatt GPX Club Neck Brace (black) - SOLD!

Post by brappp »

I purchased a new in the box Leatt GPX Club neck brace, size medium (which is the adult size) in all black from the USA ISDE team. It was donated by Leatt to the USA team, but none of the trophy riders or junior trophy riders needed it, so they auctioned it to offset their expenses (this item went to help them pay for their medical crew's rental car to get from check to check). I snatched it up for $250, but it took over a month of back and forth to get it shipped directly to me due to team staff getting ready for ISDE in Mexico. In the mean time, I couldn't wait, so I went ahead and picked up another brace from a friend of mine. I can't wear two neck braces, although some might say I might need to, due to how hard (and often) I crash.

FOR SALE: New in Box, Leatt GPX Club, Size Medium (which is the Adult size), Color all Black - $250 FIRM, plus shipping to you from Fairfax, VA. (retail is $395, save yourself $150)

Stock Photo: Image

Cheers! :cheers:
Last edited by brappp on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: F/S New Leatt GPX Club Neck Brace (black) - $250 FIRM

Post by Rut Row »

this is a good deal - you rarely see them used for less than $325. I have the same model and love it!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
brappp
DAMN Expert

Re: F/S New Leatt GPX Club Neck Brace (black) - SOLD!

Post by brappp »

SOLD!
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "