I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pop-up camper for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
OTTO
DAMN n00b

Pop-up camper for sale

Post by OTTO »

I have a pop up camper for sale. It has been a great little camper for us but we have moved up into the RV world.

I always offer things to my groups first. Here is my add.

If you have any questoins email psmcn1@verizon.net or call C: 240.426.8167
Please leave a message as I can not use my phone during work.

For Sale: 1985 Coleman Columbia Pop-up Camper
$900 OBO

See Pic’s at:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e142/ ... or%20Sale/

This is a great little camper. We have used it for 9 years and have had no problems what so ever.
It weighs around 1000lbs dry w/ a tongue wt. of 105lbs It can be easily towed by most vehicles. This trailer pulls very well.

New tires and bearings in 2009
Easy lube grease fitting on hubs
LP furnace
Two burner stove
Sink
Sleeps 5-6 (depending how close you are)
It has never been closed wet by me. There is a very small amount of mildew staining from previous owner. You will have to look hard to find it.

The tent fabric is in good shape except for one spot that tore during hurricane force winds in NC one spring. Other than that all the screening is in excellent shape and the plastic window covers and zippers are in good shape and function just fine. It does not leak.

There are some small areas of wear here and there, but you have to remember that this is a 25 year old unit that has been used for its intended purpose.

The only thing that might have to be changed is the electrical connector to the tow vehicle. I have a 6 pin when most have 4 pin. This is an easy change over.

Thanks for looking,

Paul
Paul McN.
18 KTM 250 EXC-F
16 Honda Africa Twin
XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Re: Pop-up camper for sale

Post by XRAnimal »

hee, hee, hee... We went from the tents, to the pop-up to the large travel trailers. Back to the pop-up's again :poser: Good luck with the sale :thumbup:
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere
OTTO
DAMN n00b

Post by OTTO »

XRAnimal wrote:hee, hee, hee... We went from the tents, to the pop-up to the large travel trailers. Back to the pop-up's again :poser: Good luck with the sale :thumbup:
Thanks.

We did not step up to much, we bought an 18 foot TT that my wife loves now that she has a place to pee in the middle of the night and it's not in a coffee can :flush: The Taco pulls it just fine and the bike fits in the back of the truck :ride:

Paul McN.
18 KTM 250 EXC-F
16 Honda Africa Twin
XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Post by XRAnimal »

Nice combo :thumbup:

Ohhh, a pea cup :poser: A minimum requirement for us going back to a PU was to have one that had a seat and it flushed
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere