I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by Wingfixer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm

I was given a running commentary today from Kathy a.k.a. Dirtygirl a.k.a my wife, and it sounds like everyone had a great time. It is great to hear about the turnout, I am bummed I couldn't be there, hopefully next time.

Did anybody get a picture of Dirtygirl in her jersey? :amazon: It might be worth something to me - thanks!

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm

poor quality vid from the camera

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]

and WF ol' buddy... not sure how to break this to you... she... ah... wasn't wearing... er, well you know... a jersey :angel:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Kath

Post by Kath » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 pm

I could watch Sam go through the creek crossings on that Wing over and over. Awesome.

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm

The teaser pics...

Dirtygirl taking a bath :brows: :thumbup: ...
She must've ran thru it at least 5 or so times, giggling and grinning the entire time. :lol2:

The rest of the pics are here... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/ ... ll%20Ride/

If you do not see a picture of you crossing the streams and would like that pic..let me know and I'll go thru again. I had issues uploading, but do have one of each of you.

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Kyler wrote:WF ol' buddy... not sure how to break this to you... she... ah... wasn't wearing... er, well you know... a jersey :angel:

That's ok, I have some of those pictures already. :angel:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

code wrote: Dirtygirl taking a bath :brows: :thumbup: ...
She must've ran thru it at least 5 or so times, giggling and grinning the entire time. :lol2:
That's why I love her, she knows how to have a good time! That should be an ad for Mercury.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

VA Rider

Post by VA Rider » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am

My first DAMN ride and my first organized DS ride on my new 990 - good times. Thanks for putting it together. It's great to meet some new people while enjoying a great day of riding. Thanks to Bill for navigating for our group.

Looking forward to finding some more dirt with you guys soon.

Cheers,
Bill

Ps:Big Bird rules

CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 am

I love the pic of Bigbird on the Wing. I'm trying to figure out the one below that, with the guy on the KTM hydro-skimming across the top of the water...did Travis Pastrana show up for the ride???

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 am

Greg that was our fearless leader Mr Ken Kyle showing us the right way to do a stream crossing. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 am

Daves08excr wrote:Greg that was our fearless leader Mr Ken Kyle showing us the right way to do a stream crossing. :thumbup:
Absolutely! Anything less than WOT risks a Golden Snorkel Award! :harhar:

does make for wet boots tho... :angel:

Actually, Junior made me do it. He is such a bad influence. He turned around for a second run and I could be out creek-crossed :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris