I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2010 Dual sport events

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2010 Dual sport events

Post by Boom Boom »

Throw Sallydog a PM, he is the NJ authority.
I can tell ya the Hammer Run is a "not miss" event.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:Throw Sallydog a PM, he is the NJ authority.
She's SD's niece as I recall - fortunately she didn't learn all his bad habits! :harhar:

Glad to hear you got a bike you are more comfortable with and look forward to riding with you.

I think the Shen500 and the Hammer Run will be all I'm doing the rest of this year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
thegirrl10

Post by thegirrl10 »

Kyler wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Throw Sallydog a PM, he is the NJ authority.
She's SD's niece as I recall - fortunately she didn't learn all his bad habits! :harhar:

Glad to hear you got a bike you are more comfortable with and look forward to riding with you.

I think the Shen500 and the Hammer Run will be all I'm doing the rest of this year.

sd's bros gf :brows:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

I did the Meteor on my R1200GS - rode up Friday night, swapped tires Saturday morning, rode all day (fairly easily and I'm a n00b), swapped tires back and rode home Saturday night (too DAMN cold for a second night on the ground).

There was another couple there on Big-Bore BMW's with 2 days of off-road experience and they finished easily as well.

Do it. I would (if it wasn't the same days as my wife's birthday AND our anniversary).

BTW - I've heard the HammerRun is an excellent event as well. I was planning on that in lieu of the Meteor, but my wallet is coming up empty.