I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by Wingfixer »

The test ride was called due to rain, I will attempt it again tomorrow.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Wingfixer wrote:The test ride was called due to rain, I will attempt it again tomorrow.
wuss :angel:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Junior wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:The test ride was called due to rain, I will attempt it again tomorrow.
wuss :angel:
YUP. On my way out the door now....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Ok, test ride was successful. It took me 2 hours and 25 minutes to complete the 78 odd miles. A very fun ride!! Hawbottom was a blast with all the rain we have had, lots of BIG puddles and downed trees to jump. Both fords where running high and Sigler was completely covered in fallen leaves, made it hard to tell the road from the rest of the forest floor in a few spots. Over all a very fun ride and an easy to follow route. You guys will have a blast riding this, I wish I could be there to ride it with you - work :censored: sucks!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Well, I just spent the morning cleaning the carb and replacing the battery on the wifes bike. Usually we use the bikes often enough that they don't get all gummed up from sitting, but I forgot to maintain hers this past year and it wasn't used the whole time she was pregnant. What a PITA that little pilot jet was to get clean, all kinds of green buildup in that carb. All seems well now, and we're looking forward to the ride. Any other female riders going?
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Jess is coming?!? :thumbsup: Too cool, I am trying to make Kathy jealous, she is talking about selling her bikes. :cry:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

If Kathy wants to ride too, we can haul her bike with ours. I figure this sounds like a nice ride to get Jess a little more practice on some easy dirt and gravel
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

wf...thanks for running the route. Can you imagine how the fords would've been had you ran them today! :poser: :harhar: :poser: I think the entire ride is probably a ford at the moment.

Am keeping my fingers crossed for decent weather next week and a good turn out. Should be good times!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Grady wrote:If Kathy wants to ride too, we can haul her bike with ours. I figure this sounds like a nice ride to get Jess a little more practice on some easy dirt and gravel
I talked to Kathy about this, she wants for her and I to ride it next week, if she feels good about it she will ride it on her 2fiddy saturday. Fingers crossed. I will post the ride time with her in tow, if we do.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

My bike got beaten up at the supermotard track day a week ago (no crashes, just abused), but I should have parts arriving in the next two days so I can fix it up in time for this ride.

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200