I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Is this a good deal?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Is this a good deal?

Post by Ovo »

Since I'm in the market for a newer bike I found this one on EBAY. Price seems GREAT!!! what do you all think about it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-W ... 2309e18daa

THIS IS A VERY NICE USED 2001 YZF 426 WR THAT HAS A STREET LEGAL TITLE. THIS IS A 4 STROKE KICK START MODEL. THE BIKE HAS VERY LOW TIME ON IT. IT IS WELL MAINTAINED. IT HAS CYCRA HAND GUARDS AND DEVOL RADIATOR GUARDS AND IT HAS A SKID PLATE ON IT. THE BIKE NEEDS NOTHING. IT ALSO COMES WITH A SPEEDOMETER. THE TURN SIGNALS ARE NOT OPERATIONAL. THE HEADLIGHT, TAIL LIGHT AND BRAKE LIGHT WORK.THIS BIKE ALSO HAS THE LARGER GAS TANK AND THEY ARE EASIER STARTING THAN THE MOTOCROSS BIKE FOR MORE INFORMATION
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Is this a good deal?

Post by Rut Row »

Ovoidious wrote:Since I'm in the market for a newer bike I found this one on EBAY. Price seems GREAT!!! what do you all think about it?

THIS IS A VERY NICE USED 2001 YZF 426 WR THAT HAS A STREET LEGAL TITLE. THIS IS A 4 STROKE KICK START MODEL. THE BIKE HAS VERY LOW TIME ON IT. IT IS WELL MAINTAINED. IT HAS CYCRA HAND GUARDS AND DEVOL RADIATOR GUARDS AND IT HAS A SKID PLATE ON IT. THE BIKE NEEDS NOTHING. IT ALSO COMES WITH A SPEEDOMETER. THE TURN SIGNALS ARE NOT OPERATIONAL. THE HEADLIGHT, TAIL LIGHT AND BRAKE LIGHT WORK.THIS BIKE ALSO HAS THE LARGER GAS TANK AND THEY ARE EASIER STARTING THAN THE MOTOCROSS BIKE FOR MORE INFORMATION
kick start? :screwy:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

Ovoidious wrote:Since I'm in the market for a newer bike I found this one on EBAY. Price seems GREAT!!! what do you all think about it?

The YZF is the motocross bike. I had a 2001 YZF 426, nice MX bike, not sure about a DS but sounds like fun. Mine was a strong reliable bike, but overheated quickly on tight single track. Never had a problem out in the open or on the MX track. As far as starting, the best investment I made was getting the Hot Cams exhaust cam with the automatic decompression. Night and day difference.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Kyler wrote:kick start? :screwy:
Ha Ha Ha - Yeah you would think I would know better experiencing the fun with the XT600...
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ovoidious wrote:
Kyler wrote:kick start? :screwy:
Ha Ha Ha - Yeah you would think I would know better experiencing the fun with the XT600...
somehow the words "some people never learn" come to mind :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris