I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Saturday, July 3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Saturday, July 3

Post by Skinny-J »

I am going to ride down to Summit Point to hang out a with a buddy who is doing a NESBA track day on his R6. If any body wants to hook-up and ride along, the more the merrier. I'll be leaving early-mid-morning from north of Baltimore and take all back country roads down, hang out for a few hours and watch a few laps and then play around on some more roads less traveled to get home. I'll be on the Tiger so nothing too gnarly; but you never know....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Saturday, July 3

Post by Wingfixer »

I am still working on Kathy for this, she might have to be in Philly on Saturday to cox a race, we'll see.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I tried to entice Kristin to go but she has 2 parties to attend in the afternoon and evening. Fortunately, I had told her about my plan before she told me about the parties so my riding gets to trump hanging out with her friends!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Sweet dude! Nice work on the planning logistics. I still need to get Kathy on the back of the connie for some riding. I got the Corbin trunk, its pretty sweet but BIG! One of these days we will get the girls to go riding with us.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I had the best DAMN ride today. Put close to 250 miles on the Tiger on all back country roads, most paved, some gravel and one water crossing thrown in to appease the dual-sport gods. Manged to do a buch of DAMN tagging (see tag thread) and hung out at the race track for 2+ hours as well.

Here are some pics from the track-
My buddy Pat (klrider) getting ready for the after noon secession-

Pat's sweet R6 dedicated just to track days-
(Notice the Tiger in the Background. I had to hold it back from jumping on the track and "tearing" it up; the beast just wants to run!)

Lastly, one of the "pack" heading into turn 1; this was on the Jefferson circuit

I can totally see where I could get into the speed and agenerline rush; must fight the temptation......