I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
clown head

Re: Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Post by clown head »

WHO CAMPED LAST YEAR AT THE START? ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE RANGERS, SINCE IT'S A STATE PARK AND THEY HAVE ALL THEIR Rules. I WOULD'NT MIND GOING SATURDAY ,HATE GETTING UP EARLY. :kumbaya:
Last edited by clown head on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

AccidentalWheelie and I camped last year right in the field at the start. We had no issues, and there were plenty of others camping too. However, if you plan to sleep in, sleeping at the main lot might not be the best option unless you're a really deep sleeper. People start arriving early and bikes are running and being reved up first thing in the morning. Otherwise no issues with a little Saturday night partying and camping.
Spicerider
DAMN n00b

Post by Spicerider »

Anyone know if this is still open?

And is it KLR'able- some of looked like pretty tight single track on that video.

Thanks,
Catonsville, MD
15 Tiger 800 XC X
Dual Sport capable mount needed
:cheers:
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

hey spice, its doubtful if there are any openings,i was 144 about 2 weeks ago..you could call and find out
bootmud

Post by bootmud »

I called last Wed. and the guy told me there were still openings. He suggested that I send in the application so I did on Thur. I haven't heard anything yet. (fingers crossed) :roost:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Spicerider wrote:Anyone know if this is still open?

And is it KLR'able- some of looked like pretty tight single track on that video.

Thanks,
Spicerider, You should call them asap! They had a few opening left. It would be cool if you could make it. Go`in up saturday to camp :kumbaya:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Spicerider wrote:Anyone know if this is still open?

Thanks,
First off, Welcome to the DAMN group :thumbup:
Just about all the single track trails are options. If you stick to the main route, it should be easily doable on a KLR (depending on experience of course)
joedirt
DAMN Wanabe

Post by joedirt »

can't someone get the date change for this so it's not the same weekend as hancock. :shrug:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

joedirt wrote:can't someone get the date change for this so it's not the same weekend as hancock. :shrug:
sucks, doesn't it. all the regional DS rides need to coordinate their schedules through us so we can make sure we get to ride them all! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

make sure to bring barfing bags :eats: allot of us still quezzy about last years lovely meal. :poser: :freakey: not sure what the real cause of it was but it sucked 1-10 id say an 11 on the bad side . i hope things are better this year the breakfast stop was sweet lots of food and BS from the year before. :bull: all us olllllld guys need our coffee and doughnuts for endurance :harhar: :lol2: :eats: see ya there and dont change the options this year that c was b+ changed it sucked and shane knows what i mean accidental whellieeeeee ye ha watch those trees in the v trap position after the :frustrated: rock hill nice :wallbash: are we tired yet and he quoted when is it going to get harder dan you had to ask didnt you :amazon:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!