Green Ridge Friday May 21st

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Re: Green Ridge Friday May 21st

Post by the dude himself » Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm

dirtygrunt wrote::foul:
I'm fairly disgusted right now. Long night doing the XR carb and now it's popping, air leak somewhere, I guess.
I was OBE. My daughter's car failed inspection, so I'm doing brakes, wheel cylinders and something else. :wallbash:

I'm giving up on dirt and sticking with the KLR.
Sounds like a rough one. I didn't make it out for a ride at all yesterday - bossman called at 10 and I made the mistake of answering. Was handed a small fire and wished "Good Luck".

I hope I don't have daughters - besides worrying about the world's population of boys, I'd have to maintain another vehicle. My garage is up to 6 gas-powered vehicles right now - 3 bikes, 1 boat, and 2 cars - the average vehicle in the fleet being 10 years old. That's plenty of projects.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Sat May 22, 2010 1:23 pm

the dude himself wrote: I hope I don't have daughters - besides worrying about the world's population of boys, I'd have to maintain another vehicle
Or you could teach them how to do their own maintenance. Anyone can be taught basic maintenance like filters, oil changes, and basic adjustments.

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Grady wrote:
the dude himself wrote: I hope I don't have daughters - besides worrying about the world's population of boys, I'd have to maintain another vehicle
Or you could teach them how to do their own maintenance. Anyone can be taught basic maintenance like filters, oil changes, and basic adjustments.
:poser:

Anyway....number of gas powered thingys... :shrug: 13, no 14. DAMN. :lol2:
Bruce