I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Re: Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Post by trialsrider »

You guys know if there is a gas stop mid way on Saturday?
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Last year I think we had 2 gas stops on saturday and one stop on sunday. It was something like mid 50 mile range to that gas stop on sunday.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Starting to think about putting my skirt on and asking for a ride up to Mill Hall... :peep: Going up isn't as much of an issue, but coming home would be, not thinking that getting my ass kicked on the trails for the second day in a row then a ~175 mile ride back to Baltimore is a good idea especially if the 2nd day crossing goes as well for me as the Town Creek fords. :target: Anyone got room on a trailer?
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I can probably help you out there, with pickup bed space if not trailer space. I will have to leave saturday morning though, I have a commitment Friday night.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

skierd wrote:Starting to think about putting my skirt on and asking for a ride up to Mill Hall... :peep: Going up isn't as much of an issue, but coming home would be, not thinking that getting my ass kicked on the trails for the second day in a row then a ~175 mile ride back to Baltimore is a good idea especially if the 2nd day crossing goes as well for me as the Town Creek fords. :target: Anyone got room on a trailer?
Hey skierd, I have room on my trailer. I can get 2-3 bikes maybe four bikes on it. I`m do`n both days and going up friday nite. Your more then welcome.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I've decided (pending spousal concurrence) to go up Friday. I hope to get there 7-8ish depending on how fast I can get outa work.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Is it time yet? :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:Is it time yet? :eyes:
I can use the time. It`s time for some service and i bought a pair of used handguards that need to go on. I`m pretty excited. Will all the DAMN guys ride together? Or do you just go. This is a first for me, i have no clue. :shrug:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

jr-n-the mule wrote:
I can use the time. It`s time for some service and i bought a pair of used handguards that need to go on. I`m pretty excited. Will all the DAMN guys ride together? Or do you just go. This is a first for me, i have no clue. :shrug:
Slap a cheap roll chart holder on your bike and plan on having fun.
Normally guys group up as to who wants to ride the options and those that do not want to ride the options.
Groups of more than 6 guys can be a pain trying to keep together (IMHO).
I am going to try and get to the ride early enough friday to find camping space on the upper level close to the pavilion.
Look for a dark green Excursion with a white Triton enclosed trailer / OldmanX will have his silver Dodge with his work-n-play toyhauler set up close by.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote:
jr-n-the mule wrote:
Groups of more than 6 guys can be a pain trying to keep together (IMHO).
What he said. 3-4 guys per group works best and it is even better if that group all ride about the same pace. Maintaining pace is not important like it would be if an enduro, but if everyone maintains the pace it can be fun chasing each other round the course! I'll have my Jersey on and be looking for you guys Sat morning. I'll be on the 525 with Blue/White plastic
Lots of cool bikes---