I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Supermoto day

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
brownwhale

Re: Supermoto day

Post by brownwhale »

I'll be running back and forth between the sportbike on Summit Main and the DRZ on the kart track but I will be there on May 7th
shooom
DAMN n00b

Post by shooom »

:rickey:
i think i'll have to attend the 4/7 sumo day at summit!
KX250F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I sent him an email asking for more info but haven't gotten a response yet.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I have a few details to handle but I think I'm in! Y'all can :lol2: at me and my TKC 80s :loveit:

Update - I can't make the schedule work and would have to take the day off without pay - I'm out :foul:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Post by Loosescrew »

I had A good start & A baaaaad finish.Only me & 1 other guy showed up to ride at beaver. We had the track to are self until 3:00,when a girl with a cart showed up. Then about 5:15 I high sided coming out of that up hill left on the back side of the track.I dropped from about 6' flat on my back. Felt like someone shot napalm in to my neck & trap.Coughed up blood the whole way home. I got home got checked out at the ER,every AOK.(stiff & sore).I'm ready to go again.
Track time 25$
Gas in bike 15$
Gas in truck 30$
Trip to ER 50$
All that pain & still have a track-day hard-on. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Loosescrew wrote:I had A good start & A baaaaad finish.Only me & 1 other guy showed up to ride at beaver. We had the track to are self until 3:00,when a girl with a cart showed up. Then about 5:15 I high sided coming out of that up hill left on the back side of the track.I dropped from about 6' flat on my back. Felt like someone shot napalm in to my neck & trap.Coughed up blood the whole way home. I got home got checked out at the ER,every AOK.(stiff & sore).I'm ready to go again.
Track time 25$
Gas in bike 15$
Gas in truck 30$
Trip to ER 50$
All that pain & still have a track-day hard-on. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
Oh, ouch. Sorry to hear about that and sorry our crew bailed on you. I had no choice. My bike is being resurrected from wiring harness death and I was relying on Bob and Dennys to bum rides on their bikes.

That 550 must be a beast on the Beaver Kart track.

$25 and the track to yourself? Can't beat that. Well, it is better with a few buds to ride with.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

to the pain. :cheers: