I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Got a helmet camera??

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Got a helmet camera??

Post by Firebolter »

JaxObsessed wrote:I gotta +1 Grady.
LEO's have a tough job. Who's to say a friggin bank wasn't robbed by a guy on a red bike? Or what if the rider had put his hand in his jacket?
Before I lived back here, I was staying in Roslyn and walking back from Georgetown one night with a pizza in a box, to the Hyatt where i was staying on Wilson Blvd. 2 blocks from the hotel, 2 unmarked cars pull up on me fast, kinda block me on the side walk and jump out guns drawn.........Screaming at me to drop the box and get on the wall....Long story short, a guy had robbed a bank up the street and was on foot. Since it was late at night and I was one of the very few people out on the street walking, had a box, I was suspect. I have no issue with how they responded, but it did scare the crap out of me for a few minutes when I got "pushed" up on the wall.

I agree, if you are gonna act like an idiot, be ready to pay, but I do not like the video law. You have a right to be protected and to protect your self, and not all cops treat people correctly so having a video can be instrumental in proving your case. I have no issue with the cop drawing the gun, just the BS law about the camera/recording WHEN YOU ARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE. That's the real rub, Public vs. private, the way I see it. I respect cops and what they have to deal with also, but I cannot stand cops with attitudes and over zealous characteristics.
Lots of cool bikes---