I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Keychain Video Camera

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Keychain Video Camera

Post by Firebolter »

One of my buds from another board purchased a "808 Key Chain Camera" from ebay, from a guy in Honk Kong. I went to you tube and looked at quite a few of these. It records video (up to 4GB) in .AVI format in a 720x480 30fps. The device also takes .jpg still's. It has a Micro SD card slot (up to 16gb) and a mini USB connector to charge it from the computer and copy the files from the vids/stills. It mounts just like a memory disk.

It was 18.50 delivered and I got it from HK in less than 2 weeks as advertised. ***Youhave to provide your own Micro SD card to use it!!!****

Open the box, charged it up. Set the date and time (you do that via a .txt file you copy into the root and then turn off then back on) and recorded some test video. I mean for 18 bucks, this will be great for off roading stuff and goofing off. With a 16G card, it will hold quite a bit of video. On a full charge, it supposedly last for anywhere between 50-70 minutes of video.

This website covers all of these in detail and has alot of good info
http://chucklohr.com/808/#lens

If you want to know the vendor I got it from on eBay, just pm me, didn't want to make it a advertisement or nothin.

Picture of the unit itself. Small about 2 in x 1.2 in x 3/8 in

Picture i took with avail light

Test Video I shot
[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
Lots of cool bikes---