I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

A cool sunday ride....

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
JaxObsessed

Re: A cool sunday ride....

Post by JaxObsessed » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:03 pm

You forgot to list going up Annie. :harhar:
code wrote: And 3 pages, really? 1 page ride report, 1 page razzin' dcminn to peer pressure him into doing something he possibly shouldn't with his NEW bike :amazon: and 1 page on how someone is socially awkward :harhar: . :lol2: :harhar: This thread has it all now. :lol2:

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Lmfao

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

code wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:thats fine just as long as it's ONLY the bike that needs tlc...
Somehow I don't think mine is the "only" one. Aside from that, if I'm finding it hard to find time to work on mine myself, what makes you think it'll get fixed with a bunch of drunks. :amazon: :peep: And 3 pages, really? 1 page ride report, 1 page razzin' dcminn to peer pressure him into doing something he possibly shouldn't with his NEW bike :amazon: and 1 page on how someone is socially awkward :harhar: . :lol2: :harhar: This thread has it all now. :lol2:
nope sorry.. you lost.. this thread doesnt' have it all.. I don't see any nekkid Womens pictures - so not EVERYTHING.... tho I think it's got more Smiles than any other posts I have seen :lol2: :loveit: :harhar: :brows: :thumbup: :freakey: :bow:

Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..

Speaking of actually putting parts on your DR350.... ahem..... I keep tripping over your tank, your lever, and 14t sprocket, which now that I have actually found them... keep getting in my way.... :dirtdog:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se

badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Guess I'm a little late, but looks like a great ride :thumbup:
hondahawkrider wrote:Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..
:brows: Dillo still gets major props for that :bow: Not only did it get me home, it got me to the top of Reddish Knob first :rickey:

the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:29 pm

badguy wrote:Guess I'm a little late, but looks like a great ride :thumbup:
hondahawkrider wrote:Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..
:brows: Dillo still gets major props for that :bow: Not only did it get me home, it got me to the top of Reddish Knob first :rickey:
Got pictures? My favorite was a set of vice grip levers - one on each side - after a real tankslapper.

badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

I think I have some pics of that...I'll see if I can find em.

I've heard of vice grip shifters, but levers is a new one!