I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

A cool sunday ride....

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
JaxObsessed

Re: A cool sunday ride....

Post by JaxObsessed »

You forgot to list going up Annie. :harhar:
code wrote: And 3 pages, really? 1 page ride report, 1 page razzin' dcminn to peer pressure him into doing something he possibly shouldn't with his NEW bike :amazon: and 1 page on how someone is socially awkward :harhar: . :lol2: :harhar: This thread has it all now. :lol2:
Kath

Post by Kath »

Lmfao
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

code wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:thats fine just as long as it's ONLY the bike that needs tlc...
Somehow I don't think mine is the "only" one. Aside from that, if I'm finding it hard to find time to work on mine myself, what makes you think it'll get fixed with a bunch of drunks. :amazon: :peep: And 3 pages, really? 1 page ride report, 1 page razzin' dcminn to peer pressure him into doing something he possibly shouldn't with his NEW bike :amazon: and 1 page on how someone is socially awkward :harhar: . :lol2: :harhar: This thread has it all now. :lol2:
nope sorry.. you lost.. this thread doesnt' have it all.. I don't see any nekkid Womens pictures - so not EVERYTHING.... tho I think it's got more Smiles than any other posts I have seen :lol2: :loveit: :harhar: :brows: :thumbup: :freakey: :bow:

Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..

Speaking of actually putting parts on your DR350.... ahem..... I keep tripping over your tank, your lever, and 14t sprocket, which now that I have actually found them... keep getting in my way.... :dirtdog:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Guess I'm a little late, but looks like a great ride :thumbup:
hondahawkrider wrote:Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..
:brows: Dillo still gets major props for that :bow: Not only did it get me home, it got me to the top of Reddish Knob first :rickey:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

badguy wrote:Guess I'm a little late, but looks like a great ride :thumbup:
hondahawkrider wrote:Also don't underestimate the ability of folks drinking .... While I wouldn't use it as a normal fix/build process - I am sometime amazed at the ability to macguyver something to get you home... My favorite is still the whittled from a branch clutch lever..
:brows: Dillo still gets major props for that :bow: Not only did it get me home, it got me to the top of Reddish Knob first :rickey:
Got pictures? My favorite was a set of vice grip levers - one on each side - after a real tankslapper.
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

I think I have some pics of that...I'll see if I can find em.

I've heard of vice grip shifters, but levers is a new one!