I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Free Stuff... Stuff for Sale.. Stuff for Loan...

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Free Stuff... Stuff for Sale.. Stuff for Loan...

Post by hondahawkrider »

In cleaning out my garage to get my clarke tank for code for Rally Against MS or RAMS... It looks like he's also getting a side cover, a lever, and a 14T front sprocket... I found a bunch of stuff I didn't know I had... All prices (even the free crap) don't include shipping which the buyer pays... I am in Laurel Md (behind the Carmax on Rt1) in Howard Co, if anyone want to look at the stuff

for sale
When I got my KTM - I wound up with two side racks (don't ask) ... Anyway, I found it - it's it great shape - but not in a box - and has the mounting hardware... It's over 300 new - for Damnriders $200 bux... it's this one...
http://www.ktmtwins.com/950adventure/60012020000.html - I have a pic on my phone if any interest...

Bandit 400 stock shock with Spring - cheap - make offer - don't want to give it way, but not looking for much.. Basically, for more than just shipping to make it worth my while to actually put it in a box and ship it.. (Also, I have spec II 3/4 fairing in the back of my garage if anyone know someone with a b400, would be willing to part with cheap for someone who actually has a b400, it's pretty rare, and it's painted red - http://www.spec2.com/bandit.html it's almost $600 painted, and it's in great shape - a black smudge that can be wiped off - it's in nice shape)

Sv650 stock shock with Spring - also cheap - see above (FWIW - I can be had for beer on this and the b4 shock, if we meet a DAMN event that I don't have to ride to, it's easy enough to throw in the car).

Heli bars ... Came off a vtr - but were mounted under the triple tree ... They look like this - http://www.helibars.com/product/vfr800-02-08 but with not as much rise... I think they are for a pre 02 VFR - but I can't remember. I know they are they are for 41mm forks... Heli bars are usually 250 +... 90 bucks for anyone here

Clarke Tank for Xr650l .. It's used and off white from use but solid ... I got it - then got a deal on a red one to match the bike, w/petcock and aftermarket cap... This one has the clarke cap, but no petcock, i never used it but looks solid and got from a good guy off Advrider.... new ones are almost $200.... For damnriders - $75 ... There is no additional mounting hardware... The tank will mount up via the OEM mounts which is the way they come from any seller.. However, I did make some additional brackets (as to many others) for my red one (not offered from Clarke) from the lower sides as do most who get the clarke tanks... fair warning..

for free (or at a DAMN event , buy me a beer.)
Honda MM9 Oil filter that goes to a billion different honda..

OEM Oil filter for pre 03 Suzuki SV650

Sargant Bar Risers for VTR1000 Superhawk..

OEM BMW 1200 GS Adventure tires (we think)... Buddy bought a 06 bme GS1200 from a guy who bought a gs1200adv to replace it, but put the ADV tires on the regular one when he sold it.. They are free if you want em... At a buddies in Columbia MD... He's supposed to get me the make/model - they were on his GS when he got it - He just wants em gone - what do you want for free

for loan.
I have a OEM KTM 990 Seat... I have aftermarket KTM Ergo low Seat on mine currently, it's ok, better than the OEM one, but not that great..... I occasionally think bout sending it out to get a Renazco seat made, but it's not on the high priority list... Figured if anyone wanted to do the Renazco seat from their own OEM seat pan, they can use this one untill theirs is done...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Free Stuff... Stuff for Sale.. Stuff for Loan...

Post by Rut Row »

hayzeus dude - you need to open a bike shop! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I wouldn't mind getting them tires. They should go on the Capo, and you can never have too many extra tires laying around.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

CapoGreg wrote:I wouldn't mind getting them tires. They should go on the Capo, and you can never have too many extra tires laying around.
ok..ill grab em from PJ.. when are you planning on picking em up
2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Wife has a doctor appt in Greenbelt on Friday at 1000. Are you going to be around midday Fri?
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

CapoGreg wrote:Wife has a doctor appt in Greenbelt on Friday at 1000. Are you going to be around midday Fri?
been busy... sorry nope won't be around... work sucks

I will also get pics of the tank by tomorrow..
2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

hondahawkrider wrote:
CapoGreg wrote:Wife has a doctor appt in Greenbelt on Friday at 1000. Are you going to be around midday Fri?
been busy... sorry nope won't be around... work sucks

I will also get pics of the tank by tomorrow..
pics
Attachments
xrtank2.jpg
xrtank1.jpg
2013 Honda CB1100
1999 Suzuki DR350Se