I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Embedding malfunction?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Embedding malfunction?

Post by mdubya » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:15 pm

All of the videos that we have posted as "embedded" are not working. Any clues what we can do to fix this? No worries or hurries, just thought I would point it out. :roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Embedding malfunction?

Post by Rut Row » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:22 pm

mdubya wrote:All of the videos that we have posted as "embedded" are not working. Any clues what we can do to fix this? No worries or hurries, just thought I would point it out. :roost:
YouTube has changed their "format" for embedding. I have fixed the code to work with the new format but it breaks the old format. Hmmm... just had a thought - I can create subformats and go edit the old pages. standby

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 pm

DAMN! :lol2: Now that is quick service. :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:54 pm

mdubya wrote:DAMN! :lol2: Now that is quick service. :ride:
:lol8: I'm here to serve! I'll bet no one else has an IT department this responsive. :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Kyler wrote:
:lol8: I'm here to serve! I'll bet no one else has an IT department this responsive. :bandit:
I gave my laptop to our IT department once. I never saw that laptop again. :dry: