I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ADVrider MD tor players meetngreet

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

ADVrider MD tor players meetngreet

Post by Daves08excr »

Today at Andy Nelsons BBQ on york rd in cockysville a bunch of us got together for bull and bbq.Met some new people Skierd almost got ran over just as he got there. A girl pulled out of the lot right into the path of a ford truck and pow The lexus came within inches of hitting poor Dave but thankfully it missed him. Here are some pics.
Image :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: ADVrider MD tor players meetngreet

Post by Wingfixer »

Very cool! Looks like a great turnout. I had seen JaxObsessed's posts in ADV about this, wish I could have attended but I had to go to work. Work sucks :frustrated:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I see Dave was so startled by the Lexus that he left a big puddle in the parking lot.

:peep:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

LOL Al thats funny :poser: :poser: :poser: :poser:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

Roadracer_Al wrote:I see Dave was so startled by the Lexus that he left a big puddle in the parking lot.

:peep:
:poser: Good one!
I have to claim some of the.. uh.. :dry: liquid in the parking lot. I had to clean myself up a bit after seeing how close Skierd came to gettin wacked. Man, you get a helpless feeling as you watch something like that.
I don't know how the woman who caused the wreck came out, but Skierd and the driver of the Ford are OK. AND, the guy with the truck has a KLX? and has been invited to check out DAMN>