I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Second DAMN jersey order.

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Second DAMN jersey order.

Post by Grady »

Jerseys arrived today! Anyone wanting to pickup before Saturday or Saturday morning, PM me for my address.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Kyler wrote:I need a 3XL on the next order - need a really big one to go over my pressure suit - yes, I'm FAT!
Did you double check the size on the inside tag to make sure they were both XXL? There is always the possibility of an error. I only ask because my XXL fits over my pressure suit no problem, even with the extra winter hibernation weight I've put on (the broken foot hasn't helped)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:
Kyler wrote:I need a 3XL on the next order - need a really big one to go over my pressure suit - yes, I'm FAT!
Did you double check the size on the inside tag to make sure they were both XXL? There is always the possibility of an error. I only ask because my XXL fits over my pressure suit no problem, even with the extra winter hibernation weight I've put on (the broken foot hasn't helped)
hmmmm... will check tonight
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris