Saturday April 10th - DS Ride in Fredneck County

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Saturday April 10th - DS Ride in Fredneck County

Post by Rut Row »

bean416 wrote:leaving glen burnie around 8:30 don't have to be at jt until 9:30 or 10:00
if you are later than 10 you better have the GPS route or roll chart and catch up with us!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Why don`t we all meet at the begining of 70 just off 695? I have know idea where jt`s is. We can brake it into two groups. north & south and all meet at 70 inside the beltway? Time?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
bean416
DAMN n00b

Post by bean416 »

any time good for me, waiting on the side of the road i'm not excited about. theres a park and ride at 70 and 32.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

70 ends at a park and ride just inside the beltway. I think thats what the mule's talking about.
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

I'll be at the park n ride just inside the beltway at 7:45.
I would like to get a roll chart and attend Ken's tutorial. so... I'm gonna show at JT around 9. I'll be stuck at speed limit travel, tkc and 14 tooth cs sprocket have decided that. I'd like to be otr by 8.

Y'all cool with that?
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I have attached a PDF (see post #1) showing parking options at the Main Cup. I'll hand out a copy Saturday as well.

The weather is looking great! Bring cameras and camcorders. :brows:

We'll take some extra time at the creek crossings to record for posterity any splash, crash or other appropriately embarrassing DAMN mistake. :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Grady wrote:70 ends at a park and ride just inside the beltway. I think thats what the mule's talking about.
Yep, thats it.
JaxObsessed wrote:I'll be at the park n ride just inside the beltway at 7:45.
I would like to get a roll chart and attend Ken's tutorial. so... I'm gonna show at JT around 9. I'll be stuck at speed limit travel, tkc and 14 tooth cs sprocket have decided that. I'd like to be otr by 8.

Y'all cool with that?
Thats cool with me.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
dc_Minnesota

Post by dc_Minnesota »

JaxObsessed wrote:I'll be at the park n ride just inside the beltway at 7:45.

Y'all cool with that?
i might meet up with you, but don't wait for me. if i miss ya at the park n ride, i'll see you at JT's.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

K for the Towson guys are we still meeting at the texaco and what time. Ken I'll be riding out so I'll meet you at jts.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Daves08excr wrote:K for the Towson guys are we still meeting at the texaco and what time. Ken I'll be riding out so I'll meet you at jts.

Texaco at 0800? That would work for me, let me know if you want to make it earlier but that should have us to JT's by a little before 0900.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.