I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

cool wife....

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
JaxObsessed

Re: cool wife....

Post by JaxObsessed »

Y'all are just rubbin it in now.... :dirtdog:

B, didn't your wife get you your TA? :salute:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

JaxObsessed wrote:Y'all are just rubbin it in now.... :dirtdog:

B, didn't your wife get you your TA? :salute:
Got my DR last night too! Guess who got the money out for it. Kath :ride: :loveit: :ride: :amazon: :peep: :amazon:

Downside to the DR, it rained all the way home and was sunny when we left so my rain gear was at home :dry:
The farkelization begins tonight :brows: That is if motorcycle superstore delivers finally :dry:

ps. kath if you're reading this, no more then it was raining on my way home needs to be mentioned :dry:
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Dude saweet :thumbup: And f_ck motorcycle superstore :salute:

Dont ask or I will just get fired up again.....
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Kath

Post by Kath »

Ok, so I won't say anything more about the adventure of getting it home, but I will add to the cool wife thread just cuz. :gdog:

Let's see.....I called and got it insured this morning. I am going tomorrow morning to get it tagged and titled. I ordered all the accessories so far (even though Motorcycle Superstore apparently sucks floppy donkey d*ck now). I gave up the G4 for awhile so we can get all the farkling done asap. I'm sure I'll think of more but that'll do for now. :angel: :lol2:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:Ok, so I won't say anything more about the adventure of getting it home, but I will add to the cool wife thread just cuz. :gdog:

Let's see.....I called and got it insured this morning. I am going tomorrow morning to get it tagged and titled. I ordered all the accessories so far (even though Motorcycle Superstore apparently sucks floppy donkey d*ck now). I gave up the G4 for awhile so we can get all the farkling done asap. I'm sure I'll think of more but that'll do for now. :angel: :lol2:
I'm not sure Code deserves you... :nono:

And Rocky Mountain ATV is pretty good http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Kath

Post by Kath »

I likey that link! Thanks! :)
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

My wife said "Why don't you just *buy* the bike you want instead of thinking of ways to build it?"

I love that woman.

I've been looking for a KTM 690 Enduro. :roost:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

Roadracer_Al wrote:My wife said "Why don't you just *buy* the bike you want instead of thinking of ways to build it?"

I love that woman.

I've been looking for a KTM 690 Enduro. :roost:
I tried explaining to mine that it was fiscally responsible to just buy the bike I want. Good for the economy too! But I used the opposite case to justify the boat purchase last summer (bought a junker and parts and paid with sweat equity.)

D'oh!