I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hi all

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
waserman
DAMN Expert

Hi all

Post by waserman »

:roost: Hi all just wanted to intro myself,names John and I just posted one of my rides for sale on here.Grady was so kind as to intro me as the guy he bought his 98 TE610 from.I"m looking forward to getting out riding this year,hopefully out your way.I attached a couple pics to go with the name.I guess the last time I rode offroad down there was out at Deep Lake.Greenmarble Enduro Riders event.
before
before
some place in between
some place in between
after the section at the gas available
after the section at the gas available
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Hi all

Post by Grady »

Welcome, glad you joined up. Hope to see you at some future rides with your new 510. The 610 has been a blast and I ran it hard the past two years, but this year I'll be on a 510. The 610 started smoking bad by the end of the first day at the Hammer run, I guess it needs valves or rings, not sure yet.
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

I guess it probabally could use a "freshening up",they used to have a high compression drop in top end from FBF for those.The valve giude seals may be shot too,with a little TLC the old beast could live on for ??????.
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

welcome fellow dirt lover you get to buy the beer :freakey: and we will let you. :harhar: were just a bunch of DAMN nice guys. :cheers: see ya on the rides soon. :roost:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!