2nd Annual DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2nd Annual DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by mdubya »

Hmmm...do I see bare ground poking through the snow cover? :eyes:

Still snowy headed east...

Plenty of mess still around, but looking bare up top...

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Contrast with Garrett County:

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Holy cow, thats alot of snow in Garret County Mike.

Heres to hoping that we might be able to ride in March... (I guess I'd be just as happy to come back in April)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

mdubya wrote:Hmmm...do I see bare ground poking through the snow cover? :eyes:

Plenty of mess still around, but looking bare up top...
Holly Himalayans Batman, Thanks for the Photos!!!

Btw, that "bare spot up top" is due to the coal still burning in the mountain. The ground is warm to the touch in some spots.

We still have 3-weeks to go and I am optimistic that temps. will be in the 50s. Note to all, see that building in mdubya photo's, It is big enough to hold a small army of DAMN Riders and their tents.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

we wanted to do this but the duct tape wont hold the snow shovel on the klr so it works properly may have to see how warm and deep things go. :bow: DAMN thats gonna be muddy this year. :gdog:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

401dan wrote: DAMN thats gonna be muddy this year. :gdog:
Well, everything is on a hill out here, so once it melts, it just runs off. :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

The weather forecast for just this weekend is another 12" of SNOW. Since this is a bring your motorcycle rather than snowmobile kind of event, We need to reschedule it (insert icon of baby crying here).

Let's push it back two weeks to March 27/28 : :thumbup: .

I will plan on getting there Friday the 26th and make sure we have propane for the grill and the plumbing is working. If someone could bring some wood or an extra chainsaw it would be helpful.

I hope this new date still works for all. Let's hear it from you, Ken, Mike, Phil, Dave, Max, Sam and all you guys that I got PM's from?
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Granville wrote:The weather forecast for just this weekend is another 12" of SNOW. Since this is a bring your motorcycle rather than snowmobile kind of event, We need to reschedule it (insert icon of baby crying here).

Let's push it back two weeks to March 27/28 : :thumbup: .

I will plan on getting there Friday the 26th and make sure we have propane for the grill and the plumbing is working. If someone could bring some wood or an extra chainsaw it would be helpful.

I hope this new date still works for all. Let's hear it from you, Ken, Mike, Phil, Dave, Max, Sam and all you guys that I got PM's from?
I'm in!

Brother Hare - must have Wasp heart transplant done by then! :whip: Say when and I'll be over. :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I am in! :roost:

I will have some snow photos in a new thread of the ridiculous drifts I have out here right now. They are literally higher than my slding glass doors that lead to my deck and have blocked my kitchen window completely. And it it still coming down, severe weather watch through 6 AM tomorrow...so far...

...send help...
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:I am in! :roost:

I will have some snow photos in a new thread of the ridiculous drifts I have out here right now. They are literally higher than my slding glass doors that lead to my deck and have blocked my kitchen window completely. And it it still coming down, severe weather watch through 6 AM tomorrow...so far...

...send help...
ie; bring pizza, beer, wine and spare guitar strings? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris