I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

It's too Quiet around here...

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: It's too Quiet around here...

Post by Rut Row » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

B DIRT wrote:How bout a 100"?? But I'm pretty far from everyone...
yup - it is about 1 1/2 hours up to your hooch from here :fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am

Kyler wrote:
Grady wrote:
Kyler wrote:who has a large great room and a 60" plasma TV?
That would work perfect. Everyone could bring food and drinks. Baltimore's not cental, my home is not large, and my TV is only 42", but it's always open for use. Also, I'm friendly with a few local bar/ restaurant owners who I'm sure would let us have control of the televisions. Not convienient for most of you, but just throwing out some options.
one of you DAMN guys (or gals) needs to pony up and take ownership of this DAMN event.

Maybe we could tie it in with the receipt of the DAMN Jerseys? :brows:

The first annual "Why the F*ck Aren't We Riding and When Will It Warm Up PAR-TAY!"

Terri and I are happy and willing to host, just need a couple more weeks to be able, we need to finish floor in basement(too many choices), hopefully this happens next week, in two weeks we should be riding a GA GNCC . So for us to have one, I suggest our typical Thrusday or Friday party prior to an enduro. March 11th or 12th would work with Scrub Pine the following Sunday.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 am

Hare wrote:Terri and I are happy and willing to host, just need a couple more weeks to be able, we need to finish floor in basement(too many choices), hopefully this happens next week, in two weeks we should be riding a GA GNCC . So for us to have one, I suggest our typical Thrusday or Friday party prior to an enduro. March 11th or 12th would work with Scrub Pine the following Sunday.
I can haul my lazy ass to Bal'more! But I'll come early and we can shove the motor in the Wasp before the :cheers: consumption gets excessive :harhar:

but I wouldn't mind getting together sooner either!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Well i had to cancel my trip to see my bro. We are so busy at work my boss asked me to pospone it so. When we get this together if its at someones house i will be happy to bring food. My wife makes killer mac and shrimp saled, deviled eggs, potato saled, what ever we need. :eats: :eats: :cheers:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.

the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm riding on the morning. Anyone in?

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:29 pm

the dude himself wrote:I'm riding on the morning. Anyone in?
:lol2:

I looked at the weather and thought the same thing. But my DAMN bike is in the "back" shed/garage/barn about 100 yards from terra firma with about 2ft of white stuff on the ground in between it and the open road.

I'm thinking I can get it out. :brows: Or, just go skiing again :thumbup:

Careful of the sand and cinders :deal:
Bruce

the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Had an uneventful 2 hour ride on the SE. Man is this bike fast! Hooooly schnockers. Took back roads to Clarksville to turn over the title to my old truck - SOLD! Hit a few icy patches, and an assload of sand in one turn, but the bike tracked straight. I'm not sure if it's old gas or dirty carbs, but it seems to surge a bit in the midrange. I have the Factory Pro jet kit to install, but typically wait a few weeks to really get to know the bike first. Cheaper than a Dyno, anyway.

Hope everyone else is still out enjoying the sun, although when the temps fall this evening it'll get icy again.

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow?

Dunker

Post by Dunker » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Planning to ride my XT500 to the MD/DC Moto Guzzi breakfast at Ingram's Diner in Jefferson (MD) tomorrow morning (0900, just off of US340 at the Lander Rd. exit). Everyone is welcome regardless of what you ride.

It'll be the first I've ridden more than 2 miles since Jan. 15th and the first the Yamaha has been out since Dec. 27th. Was kinda' thinkin' about riding up to Hagerstown afterwards to grab the MD TOR if'n I don't get bruced.

21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 am

Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco