I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Superside Videos

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
CapoGreg

Re: Superside Videos

Post by CapoGreg »

Kyler wrote:
CapoGreg wrote:Actually, I would be the first in line for a Wasp ride, just give me instructions and go easy until I get the hang of it. :brows:
cool - most guys want to drive - b dirt is frothing at the bit to try it again - DAMN thing broke down last year just as he was pulling away from camp.
I imagine that 500cc thumper probaby puts my old 350 Avenger twin to shame. I'd drive it too, but there better be a DAMN good monkey in the hack.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Superside Videos

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:I imagine that 500cc thumper probaby puts my old 350 Avenger twin to shame. I'd drive it too, but there better be a DAMN good monkey in the hack.
the old worn out motor, when it hit the power band, would wheelie just by rolling on the power in 3rd. I'm told the fresh motor will likely do the same in 5th! :knary:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Passenger Interview

Post by Rut Row »

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris