I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cool hack

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Cool hack

Post by Rut Row »

This would be cool at RRob's shooting parties...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: Cool hack

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:Image

This would be cool at RRob's shooting parties...
too easy to loose the passenger... I like this better

1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yeah, I'm pretty upset we wont be able to have riding/shooting days at Rob's place anymore. I did want to try setting up three targets and do a few passes and see how many shots I could put on target.
If we were just going straight, I think I could hold on w/ one hand and shoot a pistol one handed.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Bucho wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty upset we wont be able to have riding/shooting days at Rob's place anymore. I did want to try setting up three targets and do a few passes and see how many shots I could put on target.
If we were just going straight, I think I could hold on w/ one hand and shoot a pistol one handed.
While on one hand I think that would be awesome, the other hand says something like that could end very badly...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

If none of the other stuff we did there went awry I doubt hack shooting would do it. I will miss the shooting parties at RRob's too.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

hondahawkrider wrote:
Bucho wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty upset we wont be able to have riding/shooting days at Rob's place anymore. I did want to try setting up three targets and do a few passes and see how many shots I could put on target.
While on one hand I think that would be awesome, the other hand says something like that could end very badly...
Florida Motorcycle Training Institute used to have a similar class offered. You had to have a CCW, and they'd teach you how to shoot lefty on their course while riding operating the motorcycle. It was mainly for law enforcement personnel, but they opened it up from time to time to us crazy military folks.