I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN reunion 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: DAMN reunion 2010

Post by Granville »

I missed this post. I will still do the B-Day Camp & Ride in the early spring. If you guys want to move the reunion Camp & Ride to my place or just set up a Western, MD DAMN ride we can discuss.

Grady wrote:I just got off the phone with GR headquarter and as TheAntiCrash said, the new policy does not effect the "forests" just the "parks". The guy I talked too said that they have not been instructed to change any rules as of yet. Therefor, alcohol is still permitted.

I guess the two people that told me they got fined either lied, or got fined for other reasons. :bandit:

So Green ridge it is :loveit: no real reason to change now.

Now we need to pick a weekend and a site or two.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Granville wrote:I missed this post. I will still do the B-Day Camp & Ride in the early spring. If you guys want to move the reunion Camp & Ride to my place or just set up a Western, MD DAMN ride we can discuss.

Grady wrote:I just got off the phone with GR headquarter and as TheAntiCrash said, the new policy does not effect the "forests" just the "parks". The guy I talked too said that they have not been instructed to change any rules as of yet. Therefor, alcohol is still permitted.

I guess the two people that told me they got fined either lied, or got fined for other reasons. :bandit:

So Green ridge it is :loveit: no real reason to change now.

Now we need to pick a weekend and a site or two.
I need more laps around your place. I am usually pretty good with direction, but I wouldn't be able to find my way around your property without a guide at this point.

As long as I am not snowed in and I am healthy, I am in for any Granville shennanigans.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

We need you there to show these guys the roads of W-MD. We will check with you to confirm a date in late March - April.

[quote="mdubyaI need more laps around your place. I am usually pretty good with direction, but I wouldn't be able to find my way around your property without a guide at this point.

As long as I am not snowed in and I am healthy, I am in for any Granville shennanigans.[/quote]
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Granville wrote:We need you there to show these guys the roads of W-MD. We will check with you to confirm a date in late March - April.

[quote="mdubya]I need more laps around your place. I am usually pretty good with direction, but I wouldn't be able to find my way around your property without a guide at this point.

As long as I am not snowed in and I am healthy, I am in for any Granville shennanigans.
[/quote][/quote]

I will be glad to do that also. That can be day 2.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Grady wrote:If we reserve early, we can get just about any site we would want.
How does April 30 - May 2 sound?

Keep in mind that Supercamp is Apr 23-24 2010 where we have a whole class of Damnriders (Ken, me, Dude - etc)... I should be able to swing two weekends in a row from SWMBO but I don't know if everyone else can - it was kind of an issue with the S500 and the pb300 that were back to back this year...

I can do it - but would prefer to have at least one weekend in between the two to keep the Domestic Goddess at home happy... But that's just me....
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

hondahawkrider wrote:
Grady wrote:If we reserve early, we can get just about any site we would want.
How does April 30 - May 2 sound?

Keep in mind that Supercamp is Apr 23-24 2010 where we have a whole class of Damnriders (Ken, me, Dude - etc)... I should be able to swing two weekends in a row from SWMBO but I don't know if everyone else can - it was kind of an issue with the S500 and the pb300 that were back to back this year...

I can do it - but would prefer to have at least one weekend in between the two to keep the Domestic Goddess at home happy... But that's just me....
I second the motion...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

How about April 9-11 or May 7-9?
I'd lean more towards a May date for chance of better weather.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Grady wrote:How about April 9-11 or May 7-9?
We could do the B-day Camp & Ride In late March or April 3-5, 9-11. March weather can be hit or miss. We kinda got lucky last year.

I would like to check in with mdubya for some dates. He can lead an awesome road ride. I can lead a fun single track ride.

Ken, You have any suggestions?
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Granville wrote:
Grady wrote:How about April 9-11 or May 7-9?
We could do the B-day Camp & Ride In late March or April 3-5, 9-11. March weather can be hit or miss. We kinda got lucky last year.

I would like to check in with mdubya for some dates. He can lead an awesome road ride. I can lead a fun single track ride.

Ken, You have any suggestions?
Hey... I'm a follower, not a leader! :lol2:

I've sent RRob a note asking him to jump in here briefly and weigh in.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm ready for a Granville single track weekend!!!! I was only able to make it to one of those rides last year. I agree w/ Mike's comment about riding there all weekend and still getting lost.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200