Assaro's Pizza

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
Post Reply
User avatar
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Assaro's Pizza

Post by mdubya » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

Panther
DAMN n00b
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Assaro's Pizza

Post by Panther » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:19 am

mdubya wrote:Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
It's not Asaro's anymore is it?

Where's that good riding...? I know the area pretty well.

User avatar
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: Assaro's Pizza

Post by mdubya » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Panther wrote:
mdubya wrote:Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
It's not Asaro's anymore is it?

Where's that good riding...? I know the area pretty well.
I haven't been there in a year. Shame if it is gone.

Regarding the riding, try: Keedysville Road between 34 and 65. Bakersville Road between 65 and 63. 63 from Bakersville Road back to 65. Manor Church Road. Breathedsville Road to 68. 68 to Millpoint Road. Millpoint to Wheeler, back to 34. Then try Porterstown Road off of 34 to Burnside Bridge Road to Sharpsburg. The try Harpers Ferry Road to Sandy Hook. Cross Route 340 to Valley Road.....do I need to go on?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Boonsboro+MD/

Lot's of great roads in every direction.......
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

Panther
DAMN n00b
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Assaro's Pizza

Post by Panther » Fri May 02, 2008 10:44 am

Okay, gotcha. I ride those roads sometimes. I just prefer dirt/stone in the middle of nowhere when I can find it. Thought maybe you had a route like that hidden around there! :thumbup:

Dunker
Reactions:

Re: Assaro's Pizza

Post by Dunker » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 am

mdubya wrote:
Panther wrote:
mdubya wrote:Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
It's not Asaro's anymore is it?
I haven't been there in a year. Shame if it is gone.
Asaro's had a fire, changed the name (Vesta's) and moved east.
http://www.vestapizza.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests