I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Assaro's Pizza

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Assaro's Pizza

Post by mdubya »

Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Panther

Re: Assaro's Pizza

Post by Panther »

mdubya wrote:Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).
It's not Asaro's anymore is it?

Where's that good riding...? I know the area pretty well.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Panther wrote:
mdubya wrote:Assaro's Pizza, NW corner of Alt. 40 and Route 34, Boonesboro, MD. (I hear there is some pretty good riding near there too :brows: ).

Where's that good riding...? I know the area pretty well.
I haven't been there in a year. Shame if it is gone.

Regarding the riding, try: Keedysville Road between 34 and 65. Bakersville Road between 65 and 63. 63 from Bakersville Road back to 65. Manor Church Road. Breathedsville Road to 68. 68 to Millpoint Road. Millpoint to Wheeler, back to 34. Then try Porterstown Road off of 34 to Burnside Bridge Road to Sharpsburg. The try Harpers Ferry Road to Sandy Hook. Cross Route 340 to Valley Road.....do I need to go on?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Boonsboro+MD/

Lot's of great roads in every direction.......
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Panther

Post by Panther »

Okay, gotcha. I ride those roads sometimes. I just prefer dirt/stone in the middle of nowhere when I can find it. Thought maybe you had a route like that hidden around there! :thumbup:
Dunker

Post by Dunker »

mdubya wrote:
Panther wrote:
I haven't been there in a year. Shame if it is gone.
Asaro's had a fire, changed the name (Vesta's) and moved east.
http://www.vestapizza.com/