I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tabernacle Road

Fords and only Fords! No Chevys, no Buicks, no Turbo-Yugos either. Post the coordinates and a description of the creek crossing. Interesting dirt or gravel roads only - no asphalt! Also post your awesome ADV GPS tracks (.gpx files)
CapoGreg

Tabernacle Road

Post by CapoGreg »

Northeast of Dublin, MD

Coordinates: N39 42.0650 W76 16.4834

Description: Very short crossing, less than 20 feet wide and 1 foot deep. Moderate bottom with sand and rocks.

Done on a Caponord with TKC's, so it can't be too difficult. Tabernacle Road itself is deep, loose gravel on the east side of the creek with a sharp climb then a tight switchback curve. Use caution!!!

Google Map
CapoGreg

Re: Tabernacle Road

Post by CapoGreg »

Remembered to take the camera with me today. Ignore the first 25 seconds of me fumbling with the camera mount.

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Yeah I been wanting to find this ford for some time now...g/f told me about it, just havent had a chance to go find it.

Now that you got that new DAMN green machine, if you want to get out and explore Harford or Cecil, let me know..
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Nice vid Capo. Make sure you bring the helmet cam when you come to the Hammer Run.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Ovoidious wrote:Yeah I been wanting to find this ford for some time now...g/f told me about it, just havent had a chance to go find it.

Now that you got that new DAMN green machine, if you want to get out and explore Harford or Cecil, let me know..
Your girlfriend told you about it?!? Sounds like we need to get her and my wife together........or maybe not.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Wingfixer wrote:
Your girlfriend told you about it?!? Sounds like we need to get her and my wife together........or maybe not.
Yeah she grew up in Darlington, so she knows the roads around there pretty well.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Ovoidious wrote:Yeah I been wanting to find this ford for some time now...g/f told me about it, just havent had a chance to go find it.

I have 3 days left of a 4 day weekend, so pick a time and I'm game.