I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Slabtown Rd

Fords and only Fords! No Chevys, no Buicks, no Turbo-Yugos either. Post the coordinates and a description of the creek crossing. Interesting dirt or gravel roads only - no asphalt! Also post your awesome ADV GPS tracks (.gpx files)
armadillo

Slabtown Rd

Post by armadillo »

smooth/rocky bottom, 1-3 feet deep 50 yards across.

GPS: 39.694656, -78.051982

Google: http://goo.gl/maps/rtS9L
armadillo

Re: Slabtown Rd

Post by armadillo »

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:poser: on crotch rockets no less! :poser:

love the gators dude... :bow:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
armadillo

Post by armadillo »

you wouldn't belive how far these photos went. on both R6messagenet and Gixxer.com there were multi page threads on how these pics were fake(apparently those who never rode with me before). i got a kick out of it.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

armadillo wrote:you wouldn't belive how far these photos went. on both R6messagenet and Gixxer.com there were multi page threads on how these pics were fake(apparently those who never rode with me before). i got a kick out of it.
they didn't believe the gators, eh? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Awesome. That fording can get deep! Your my superhero for the day, hell take into account the gators, maybe my hero for the year!!!
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Awesome. That fording can get deep! Your my superhero for the day, hell take into account the gators, maybe my hero for the year!!!
You are the water-skiing sportbike :pimp: