I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Monocacy Bottom Road (near Sugarloaf)

Fords and only Fords! No Chevys, no Buicks, no Turbo-Yugos either. Post the coordinates and a description of the creek crossing. Interesting dirt or gravel roads only - no asphalt! Also post your awesome ADV GPS tracks (.gpx files)
JMK015
DAMN n00b

Monocacy Bottom Road (near Sugarloaf)

Post by JMK015 »

Anyone done this one?
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.30026 ... 1&t=h&z=17
(It is the green arrow, ignore the "A", the "A" is just the nearest address that Google maps could find.)

I have not ridden it myself yet, but it looks promising on the map. The river looks pretty wide there too...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Monocacy Bottom Road (near Sugarloaf)

Post by Bucho »

I havent been by that way in several years but more often then not it is gated off.

Though I have been down there a few times when the gate was open. I made across on motard wheels but it was tricky. Maybe later in summer Id give it a go on the hack.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
JMK015
DAMN n00b

Post by JMK015 »

Yeah, I was wondering about gates...

It seems like they are closing off most of the forest / park roads these days.
VOLDOG
DAMN n00b

Post by VOLDOG »

JMK015 wrote:Anyone done this one?
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.30026 ... 1&t=h&z=17
(It is the green arrow, ignore the "A", the "A" is just the nearest address that Google maps could find.)

I have not ridden it myself yet, but it looks promising on the map. The river looks pretty wide there too...

I did it on my Scrambler but the gate is always closed since