I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Frederick Watershed?

Fords and only Fords! No Chevys, no Buicks, no Turbo-Yugos either. Post the coordinates and a description of the creek crossing. Interesting dirt or gravel roads only - no asphalt! Also post your awesome ADV GPS tracks (.gpx files)
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Frederick Watershed?

Post by stretchride »

Where are you guys referring to when you talk about riding at the Frederick Watershed?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Frederick Watershed?

Post by Bucho »

The Frederick Watershed is just a couple of dirtroads, there is no actual dirtbike riding. (or at least nothing legal)

If you are on route 40 head west from frederick. Turn right (north) on Gambril Park Rd and follow that to a right turn on Hamburg road. Then take the first left onto dirt/gravel road (might be Fishing Creek Rd, but I can't remember).

I"m just switching to working weekends for a while. But if you have any free time during the week. I give personal tours...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Re: Frederick Watershed?

Post by stretchride »

Ahh ok, I dont think Ive been thru there before.

Thanks for the tour offer, will take you up on it but for now the bike is down with a mangled radiator :censored: and I have a few addl things to do before I can get plates for it.... to be continued