I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

SM Has to go

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Teethgrinder

SM Has to go

Post by Teethgrinder »

Update: Bike is Gone

It didn't take very long...

My perfect, wonderful DRZ400SM is now for sale. I am paying the last payment today, and it will be ready to go as soon as I get the lein-release letter.

I like the SM, but the new DL simply suits my needs more at this time. I can use the sale to finance the cargo/luggage set-up and much more. So... the SM is going to "take one for the team".
:(

2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Yellow
2400 Miles (About - gotta check the ticker)
Bone Stock - with the addition of a custom-made stainless-steel cargo rack. (Tool-kit in my closet with hardware to re-attach)
Always cleaned, always maintained. Running Repsol synthetic at 600, 1200, and 1800. (You DAMN guys have seen the worst I've ever done to it).

Super fun, quick, good for upgrades, and almost bulletproof.

I think retail-book is about $4600
Trade in is about $3600

I am looking right down the middle at $4200, with a little wiggle-room.

If you or anyone you know may be interested, I'll be here!

Last edited by Teethgrinder on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: SM Has to go

Post by mdubya »

Good luck with the sale Scott. It looks to be very reasonably priced. I wish I was in a position to take it off your hands. To the potential buyers: it is tough to beat the DRZ for versatility and durability; the perfect mount for exploring the most remote little narrow paved or unpaved back roads. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Here is the official Craigslist ad, if you guys know anyone looking. The price is $200 higher as a jumping off point, but I'm pretty flexible if cash is in hand...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ ... 43078.html
jmbutterworth

Post by jmbutterworth »

Hello Scott,
PM sent.

Thanks, Marty