I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2006 KTM 450 XC

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
gtop

2006 KTM 450 XC

Post by gtop »

Between not being able to work for 5 months due to my injury, physical therapy bills, 3 kids having sports activities on the weekend, and starting a new job which i'll be working Saturdays it's time to sell my bike.

2006 KTM 450 XC. Bought new in the spring of '08 as a dealer leftover. Only ridden in '08. I haven't been able to ride it this year except around the yard. Extras include EE handguards, KTM poly quick release skid plate, KTM exhaust guard, anodized orange 51 tooth rear sprocket, Pirelli MT16 120 rear tire, Pro Moto Billet spark arrestor. I have the MSO for the bike. It classifies the bike as a motorcycle and is not marked for off road use only. So the bike should be easy to get tags for. The bike has been extremely well taken care of and never abused or crashed hard. I'm only asking $3500.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2006 KTM 450 XC

Post by Rut Row »

congrats on the health recovery and the new job but DAMN... sorry to see you sell your bike

But guys - this is one prime KTM - you should snatch it up - it is a steal!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: 2006 KTM 450 XC

Post by Laoch »

Sorry ya gotta sell and :wallbash: the timing is never right.
Bruce