I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2008 Coachment Blast 210 ToyHauler / RV / Camper

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
dpasseto

2008 Coachment Blast 210 ToyHauler / RV / Camper

Post by dpasseto »

Hey guys, up for sale is a 2008 Coachmen Blast 210 pull behind Toy Hauler / RV / camper. It's in perfect working condition and has only been used roughly 10 - 15 times for maybe a total of 10k miles. It is 23' in length from end to end. 21' of actual interior space. 8' in height and width. I used it only for hauling my race bikes and staying at the race track. The back wall drops down to wheel your toys in there and then becomes a very nice comfortable environment once the toys are out and the folding sofa/beds are put down.

This is a great RV to tow behind a 1/2 ton truck because it weighs less than 4000 lbs. My F150 gets 10mpg towing this camper. With it I'm also including the anti-sway/weight distribution/stabilizing equipment as well as heavy duty hitch. All purchased and installed at dealer at the time of purchase. This equipment makes towing this puppy a breeze.

Here are some of the options and features:

.70 gallon fresh water tank
·DS Fold Up Sofa/Bed
·6 Gallon Electric Ignition Water Heater
·Microwave Oven
·13,500 BTU Non Ducted Roof A/C
·Spare Tire
·Interior Color - Santa Cruz
·Patio Awning
·Tinted Safety Glass Windows
·Dinette Table
·Flush Mount Single Door Refrigerator
·2-Burner Hi-Output Cooktop
·Safety Package - LP Leak & Smoke Alarm/Fire Extinguisher/Carbon Monoxide Detector
·Marine Toilet & Shower
·55 AMP Electronic Converter
·18,000 BTU E.I. Furnace
·4 Retractable Stabilizer Jacks
·TV Antenna and Rotor Package
·Generator Rack on 'A' Frame
·Fuel Resistant Linoleum Flooring

I'm asking $13,900 which includes the hitch, sway weight distribution and stabilizer equipment which cost over $800. I'm located in Germantown, Maryland Please contact via email at dennys.passeto@verizon.net or by phone at 301-399-0911. Many more pics available upon request
Attachments
DSCF0915.JPG
DSCF0912.JPG
DSCF0908.JPG