I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Big Guy Leathers (FG Baron, Vanson Star, Miline, Teknic Suit

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Big Guy Leathers (FG Baron, Vanson Star, Miline, Teknic Suit

Post by hondahawkrider »

Big Guy Leathers (FG Baron, Vanson Star, Miline, Teknic Suit) -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wear a 52/54 Jacket and 38x32 pants - all this stuff fits pretty good.. However, due to some back and kidney surgery - I wear a L2 back protector and kidney belt - and the stuff is too tight with these additions and cold weather stuff...

First up Yamaha Miline Leather Jacket - EU size 62 - which should be a US 52 - but is more like a 48... It's probably close to 10 years old - but in very good shape with liner - got with a yamaha a number of years ago and never used it.. $100 + shipping
Second up - Teknic Chicane Suit 62EU/52USA- about 5 years old - worn maybe 20 times if that .... I recently pulled the zipper off track on one of the legs... As is $175 - or I can take to a local place to fix the zipper for about $25 bucks - ie $200 fixed - awesome suit (either price is + shipping)... Only reason I am selling is I have a kid on the way - so I made a deal with the Mrs- I can do Street Riding - and Dual Sporting - if I give up the track (that I only do occasionally) I can go whole hog on the D/S stuff... I can still wedge my fat ass in it with back protector.
Vanson Star - 52 - maybe 5 or so years old - good shape but some minor signs of wear - It was my bike night jacket (to profile in - not for serious riding) very trick looking and good solid tough leather, but it doesn't have re-enforced leather section in the back and elbows.. It's a $600 jacket new - yours for $225 + shipping
Last but not least Brand new - see the attached Tag... 2xl or xxl Leather First Gear Baron jacket... This was purchased as I couldn't find a Leather Dakar in 52/54 .. Great Jacket - but with the back protector - and the liner it's just a bit tight.... I would trade this for a HG Dakar in 54 - or it's $300 + shipping - Great deal for a new - hard to find jacket that was originally over $500..
ImageImage
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se