Page 52 of 52

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 am
by Bork
Free is cheap if still available. I remember reading Twist was looking for a bike? Is this near your hood?
https://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/d/col ... 76189.html

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:33 pm
by Bucho
Bork wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 am
Free is cheap if still available. I remember reading Twist was looking for a bike? Is this near your hood?
https://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/d/col ... 76189.html
I dont even want a bicycle but I might go get it. Wes, you want me to grab this for you?

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:58 am
by Twist
Bucho wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:33 pm
Bork wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 am
Free is cheap if still available. I remember reading Twist was looking for a bike? Is this near your hood?
https://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/d/col ... 76189.html
I dont even want a bicycle but I might go get it. Wes, you want me to grab this for you?
Am I reading it right that they're just giving it away? I emailed them to see if it's still available. Is this anywhere near you? It would be a few hours for me to run up here and back so I asked for more info on the bike. If you want it Phil, please go ahead and snatch it for yourself - I'm not sure which way I'm going with my pedal power options.

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:56 am
by smdub
Before anyone goes too far, ask for the size. Bucho would need a L size frame at a minimum. Prob you too Wes.

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 pm
by Bucho
Twist wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:58 am
Bucho wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:33 pm
Bork wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 am
Free is cheap if still available. I remember reading Twist was looking for a bike? Is this near your hood?
https://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/d/col ... 76189.html
I dont even want a bicycle but I might go get it. Wes, you want me to grab this for you?
Am I reading it right that they're just giving it away? I emailed them to see if it's still available. Is this anywhere near you? It would be a few hours for me to run up here and back so I asked for more info on the bike. If you want it Phil, please go ahead and snatch it for yourself - I'm not sure which way I'm going with my pedal power options.
Im sure Im a lot closer than you. I think Id have time on Tuesday to go get it

Re: craigslist finds

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:45 am
by Twist
Bucho wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 pm
Twist wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:58 am
Bucho wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:33 pm
Bork wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 am
Free is cheap if still available. I remember reading Twist was looking for a bike? Is this near your hood?
https://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/d/col ... 76189.html
I dont even want a bicycle but I might go get it. Wes, you want me to grab this for you?
Am I reading it right that they're just giving it away? I emailed them to see if it's still available. Is this anywhere near you? It would be a few hours for me to run up here and back so I asked for more info on the bike. If you want it Phil, please go ahead and snatch it for yourself - I'm not sure which way I'm going with my pedal power options.
Im sure Im a lot closer than you. I think Id have time on Tuesday to go get it
I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard back.

EDIT: also called and left a message - no return.

From what I see on most of the bicycle manufacturer sites, I'd be a medium mostly because of my short legs (30" inseam).