I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2 Bike Trailer

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
code
DAMN Poohba

2 Bike Trailer

Post by code »

Thought this would be a good place to post this since I know a lot of you (Ken) trailer your bikes rather then ride'm. :poser: We're selling our Worthington Bike Trailer. Holds up to 2 bikes at a time and you'll still have room. For dirt bikes I would imagine you could easily get 3 or more on there, although we only have 3 tire chocks placed on it. Tye down loops are bolted in numerous spots for easy access points. Anyone interested here's the link...
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/1209888220.html
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2 Bike Trailer

Post by Rut Row »

HA! Shows what you know :fitz: I don't own a trailer :nono:

I use my pickup truck :smoking:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
PiperPilot

Post by PiperPilot »

I was looking at that ad earlier today, Joe. Didn't know it was yours. Shame I don't have that kind of money. Been half watching for a motorcycle/utility trailer for a while now to park behind my house.....

John in Reisterstown
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:HA! Shows what you know :fitz: I don't own a trailer :nono:

I use my pickup truck :smoking:
Wish we still had our pickup. Maybe when HHR or Explorer goes we'll get another. Actually we're going to sell this one and get a tiny landscaping trailer to haul junk to the dump and the xt up to GR and other places (should be able to tag along on more dirty DAMN stuff now that we have something more capable). It's a fun bike, but you would die trying to ride it on rt.70 or the like, and it would take forever to get anywhere that distance on it. I can completely understand putting them on a trailer or hauling them via pickup. The klr on the other hand is another animal...no reason for hauling that somewhere.

John...sry I can't sell it for less. Need to replenish the bank funds we took out for the xt. That was the deal I made with the wife. Since we never used the trailer other then for dump runs it made sense to get something we should use moreso. The trailer funds we expect to pay for the xt and possibly get us another smaller trailer for the time being.
PiperPilot

Post by PiperPilot »

I'm actually looking for the same thing, a utility trailer for trash runs and equipment hauling and only rare bike hauling. I just missed a couple of 6x10 trailers for $500. They would have fit the bill but were gone as soon as they were listed. Your trailer is a bit too nice for a trash hauler, and I think the price is right for what it is. You should sell it quickly.

Didn't know you got another bike. What did you get?

John in Reisterstown
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

kath's been wanting to do some gravel runs and I wanted to do some single track, so we bought an xt 225. Am going to start looking for something else yet come next year if the economy allows. Going to go watch Ken and Bucho race in wv. for the rallymoto and see if that may be something that interest me. If so we may end up with something built for that stuff. We'll see....
Kath

Post by Kath »

Sold :loveit:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:Sold :loveit:
the trailer or Code? :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Kath

Post by Kath »

HA! You think I could get money for him? :lol2: