I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2006 Street Fighter Honda 919

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
webmost

2006 Street Fighter Honda 919

Post by webmost »

You shoehorn a race engine into a naked bike and whhissh! zero to suicide in an eyeblink!

Runs smooth as stone-washed silk and takes off quick as greased lightning. The previous owner dropped her and scraped some stuff on the left side and broke the mirror. But I replaced all parts with new and had the tank painted candy red. Painted the cowl and fender at the same time just to make sure everything matched cherry. Now she looks choice and rides like a dream. Aftermarket windscreen removes easily. Man, what a fast bike! Only 5200 miles.

Here's the deal: Quick bikes are a kick in the ass; but I have to clear the garage to wrench on my KLR. Book value on this 919 is six grand. Times are tough, so I'll take 4500. I am not a rug merchant, so don't ask me to haggle.

No tire kickers, no test rides.

* Robert Davis
* 302 345 0807
* r1200clc@gmail.com

See full info, hi-res pictures, and even a brief MP3 recording of her engine, at www.motorcycleclub.org/919