I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

[Sold] Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

[Sold] Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader

Post by Rut Row » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am

Kubota L2250DT tractor with loader, S/N 52070, $7000 OBO

I built a house on 5-acres and disposed of the trees myself to save money. I bought this tractor to move trees and chip limbs; it did that exceptionally well. I don't need a tractor this size anymore so it needs a new home. It is a solid tractor that has started every time and been very reliable.

Included in the sale is a Ratchet Rake (tooth bar) [$350 new], 5' box blade [$690 new], 43" clamp-on pallet forks [$200 new] and a SpeeCo quick hitch [$260 new]; also included is a TinyTach tach/hour meter, replacement muffler with gasket, full set on manuals, and a seal for the power steering. The chipper shown in the pictures is not included.

The water pump was new when I got the tractor and I recently rebuilt the fan jackshaft, replaced a broken fan support and replaced the fan. I rebuilt the bucket; I installed a new cutting bar and replaced the bottom of the bucket with 1/4" steel plate. I replaced the alternator and the voltage regulator too.

The worst issues are the loader is wracked a few inches and the wiring is shot. The starter works fine so I just charge the battery once a month and just let it run until I'm done with it.

Pics and Videos here https://www.kyler.net/Kens-Photos/Kubot ... -For-Sale/
and here
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris