Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:20 pm

Damage Inc. wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am
Damage Inc. wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
But I work for FedEX....
How big would the box be and How much weight?
I'll see if I have a box big enough - standby
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Damage Inc. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 pm

I'll see what I can do on my end. North of Keedysville looks to be about a 4 hr round trip for me. Somewhat off topic but not really...Anybody know if the Cove is still open. You know for exercise? I'm in almost Pa NW Harford county.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 5431
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Bucho » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Damage Inc. wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 pm
I'll see what I can do on my end. North of Keedysville looks to be about a 4 hr round trip for me. Somewhat off topic but not really...Anybody know if the Cove is still open. You know for exercise? I'm in almost Pa NW Harford county.
They probably are. Give them a call.

Im still trying to ride once a week
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer
Sherco 290 trials

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Damage Inc. wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am
Damage Inc. wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
But I work for FedEX....
How big would the box be and How much weight?
We got a delivery of totally unnecessary puppy items today and the box is perfect! Call it 10# and 16x14x11
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Damage Inc. » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:44 pm

I'll check on shipping but I may have to make a excuse to take the VTX for a spring cruise or maybe an off road adventure with the Blazer....
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:26 am

Damage Inc. wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:44 pm
I'll check on shipping but I may have to make a excuse to take the VTX for a spring cruise or maybe an off road adventure with the Blazer....
:thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests